Saturday, September 6, 2014

.:34 Weeks:.

Another week, come and gone! As much as I wanted this pregnancy to speed up in the beginning, it's sure flying now! I'm definitely ready to have my body back, and ready to have a baby to snuggle, but not sure I'm totally ready for all of the other things that come along with having a newborn. This week just brought more feeling huge and achy - what's new? My back and hips just ache; I feel like my hips are so loose already. I've had a wonderful mix of allergies and a head cold this week, so my bad sleeping has been even worse. But even with the tiredness, aches, and pains, I'm still feeling pretty good lately. I think as I'm getting closer to the end of this pregnancy, I'm starting to realize that this is really the end of having babies and I want to try and enjoy it as much as I can. I love feeling him bump around and know I'll miss that closeness. Bittersweet!

34 weeks


No comments: