Sunday, September 21, 2014

.:Gramzee, Grandpa Paul, Ogden Temple, & Wicked:.

We got a fun visit from Gramzee and Grandpa Paul at the beginning of August. We started off our visit with them by going to the Ogden Temple Open House. They have re-done the exterior of the temple, and it is so gorgeous now! The inside was amazing as well, and I love that we had the opportunity to take our kids inside the temple. Reece especially was so interested in what all of the different rooms were. 


Harper and Evie are just the best little buddies, it is too cute.



I really love this forever family of mine! (Also, if you couldn't tell, it was really bright).


Twinners!


After walking through the temple, there was a tent set up with pamphlets, photo backdrops, and this statue. Harper wanted to go look at it, and loved seeing Jesus. She wanted a picture with the statue. I thought it was beyond sweet!



After the open house, we dropped the girls off with their Granny, and went home to prepare to go to Wicked that evening! My parents treated us to a lovely evening out, which included Ruth's Criss, Wicked, and no kids! We had an amazing time, and now I am singing the Wicked songs all of the time. It was my first time seeing it, and I know it won't be the last; it was incredible!






Thanks for coming to visit Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Lucky!!! I need to go and see it again and really want Jefferson to see it.

suzanne said...

It was so fun! We are so lucky that we could come up for a quick visit!