Monday, February 16, 2009

.:Almost Five Months:.

Here is a sampling of some of the pictures that Sam and Nikki took this past Saturday. They always do a great job! My mom made her blessing dress, and it is just beautiful! She was a little fuss pot on her actual blessing day, so we weren't able to get very many pictures of her on that day. My mom also bought her the little cowgirl outfit when I was pregnant with her, so we had to get some shots of her in that as well! She's my beautiful baby!





5 comments:

suzanne said...

Beautiful? yes! Stunning? Yes! A fuss pot? I can't imagine..........

Haley Flowers said...

She is such a cutie! Those pictures are adorable. I love her smile!

Sharon said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! She is seriously such a little doll! I love her!

Bensons said...

Look at those big blue eyes! She is such a gorgeous baby! I need to see her in person again now that she has changed so much!

Sarah Jane said...

way cute! I love her bows and her dress is beautiful! Don't you love Mom's that can sew anything?