Monday, February 23, 2009

.:This Week:.

My friend Britney always makes a post on Mondays about things she is looking forward to this week. I thought I would copy her and do the same.

Things I am looking forward to this week:
- Cooking new recipes
- Hanging out with my mom!
- Having a HSM marathon with my mom
- Getting pedicures with my mom
- Watching HSM and having orange julius' with Sarah
- Going shopping for girl baby clothes and accessories with Sarah! :)
- Watching Reece do funny, new things every day - she is always amazing me
- Having Josh home in the evenings (he's always so busy with both of his jobs!)
- Working out and hopefully continuing to lose weight
- Playing Boggle and Scrabble with Josh
- Drinking LOTS of Diet Coke with my mom

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Mendel Family said...

It is funny because I copied my friend that did this, and now a bunch of my friends are doing it to! So fun! Have a great week!

Shauna said...

sounds like a good week!

natalie said...

sounds like a great week!

Andrus Family said...

Fun week! I didn't know your mom was headed into town - you guys will have tons of fun together! Enjoy and hopefully we'll see you Saturday.

Camilla said...

Looks like fun! I'm so jealous you're getting pedicures....