Sunday, February 8, 2009

.:Another New Trick:.

Reece has another new trick! Yesterday, she rolled from her back to her stomach! She has been making motions like she was going to do it for awhile now, and yesterday she was trying so hard for awhile under her playmat. Then she finally did it! We'll see if she keeps it up! She hasn't done it since. And with her tummy to back rolling, she did it for about a week, but hasn't done it for the past week! Silly girl.

Here is a picture of her from when we were in Vegas, I think it's adorable!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

Adorable is right. I love it when they start to figure out their bodies!

Sarah Jane said...

WOW! She is a very cute baby! How fun, don't you love it when they learn something new?

Dani said...

Oh yay!! You are finally allowing comments! I LOVE that picture. It makes me excited for another little one.

Sharon said...

She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her next month!

Mendel Family said...

Yay!!! That is exactly what Luke did! I am excited to see Reece roll first hand tomorrow :)