Monday, March 9, 2009

.:This Week:.

Things I am looking forward to this week:

- Date nite with Josh for his birthday (it's on Wednesday!)
- Watching Millie
- Taking Reece to the dermatologist (odd, but I like going to the doctor to have my mommy fears reassured - I'm a worrier!)
- Maybe seeing Britney and Luke
- Working on some crafts!
- Updating Reece's scrapbook
- Making bon bons for young women's activity tomorrow nite
- Seeing Jim, Jules, and Empress for Em's bday party!
- Going to Sarah's to make all things girly on Saturday
- Tara's pampered chef party
- Reading, reading, and more reading!
- Watching Reece roll all over the place
- Season premiere of Dancing With the Stars (especially now that Melissa is in it!)

2 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Thanks again for watching Mil so I can have some much needed girl time...I owe ya big time!

Mendel Family said...

I have a scrapbook of Luke's birth and that is it. And it is a digital one that I haven't even printed yet. I am so bad! Sorry we can't see you this week. But we don't want to pass our flu germs!