Tuesday, March 3, 2009

.:This Week:.

I'm a day late on this post because our laptop died on Sunday! Thanks to our friend Adam, we are back in business again.

Here is what I'm looking forward to this week:
- watching Reece roll around - she won't stay on her back for longer than a second now!
- watching Reece in her exersaucer
- working out at least 4 times
- seeing some teacher friends and former students at my old school
- hanging out with Britney
- having my cousin Nat come to stay with us!
- doing our taxes
- watching the Bachelor finale (I already watched it but I would have written this yesterday if I could have!)
- having Josh's family over to celebrate his birthday early


6 comments:

suzanne said...

Sounds like a great week!

Mendel Family said...

If I had known we were going to hang out I would have put that on my list too!

jacque said...

I like your posts about what you are looking forward to for the week--cute idea. Reece is adorable, I wish I were Nat and got to come visit you soon!

mom-jayne said...

Love the "looking forward" idea!! Thanks for letting Nat stay with you guys tonight!! She was really looking forward to spending a bit of time with you. Loves....

mom-jayne said...

PS Reece is so cute and it sounds like she is doing all kinds of fun things now. I'll bet you love it!!

Taryn said...

I love how structured you are with your posting on the same day each week. I wish I could do the same, but I always loose track of my days! Something I should work on. Hope your week is going well.