Monday, March 23, 2009

.:This Week:.

What I'm looking forward to this week:

- Reece's six month checkup (how is my baby six months old????)
- Reece starting solid food!
- Another practice for the Youth Temple Celebration - it was really fun last week; I learned a Polynesian stick dance
- Getting my craft on some more
- Book club
- Ben, Sharon, Gray, and Cal coming to visit!!!!!!
- Getting some more reading done
- Working out (eventually this baby weight WILL come off)
- Giving Sarah her birthday present
- Trying a new cupcake recipe
- Getting some 2 liter bottles stored with water for our meager food storage

What I'm NOT looking forward to this week:

- Working for two days. We need the money, but the thought of leaving Reece for two days is making me sick to my stomach! :(

7 comments:

Sam said...

I am very excited for Ben and family as well. Leaving baby Reece does not sound fun. We'll take her! :) If only we could. Sorry.

Dani said...

Mostly fun stuff. Are you subbing?

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yeah, subbing. Nice to have the option; just wish we didn't have to use it!

Mendel Family said...

Man I am sorry you have to sub as well. I would watch Reece but we will be out of town. It is good you have that option to make some extra cash.

Camilla said...

Oh Summer I can totally sympathize....I should really sub too but I haven't been able to make myself do it yet....I'm postponing, hopefully indefinitely.

Sharon said...

Sounds like a mostly fun week.....we are so excited to come visit! Can't wait to see you all. Sorry you have to sub!

.:.chhour.:. said...

I love this idea...I think I have to borrow it.