Monday, March 16, 2009

.:This Week:.

Here is what I am looking forward to this week:

- Hanging out with Sarah and Stacy
- Making more girly things for Reece
- Having Britney and Luke over
- Craft nite
- Starting practices for the Youth Temple Celebration (It's going to be so amazing!)
- Playing more Text Twist online
- Finishing up some books so I can return them to the library
- Reading the Shopaholic books I borrowed from Camilla
- Working out at least five days
- Reece getting used to being able to roll over in her crib so that she stops waking up all throughout the nite (Really hoping on this one!)
- Reece being happy again (Really hoping on this one, too! I miss my happy girl!)
- Watching Reece roll all over, and learn new things every day
- Preparing my talk for sacrament meeting and speaking on Sunday (Okay, not looking forward to doing it, just looking forward to having it over with!)

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Sounds like a busy but fun-filled week! Good luck prepping your talk for sunday!

Mendel Family said...

I am sure your talk will be great on Sunday. I also hope Reece gets better this week. Luke is on a new kick of waking up at 6:30am and screaming. Loads of fun :) We are also excited to come visit!

Sarah said...

YAY I'm excited to hear you talk in church on Sunday!

Los Smith said...

Im excited for craft night too! and Im sure you will do great on sunday! looking forward to hear you too :)