Tuesday, December 8, 2009

.:24 weeks:.

Sunday marked 24 weeks for this pregnancy! (Or 25 maybe if you go by what my doctor and all the nurses were calling me all last week! That sounds much better!)

Besides the accident last week (we'll just refer to that as the day pregnant brain took over), things have been going great! This little girl is starting to move a lot more, which is always reassuring. I feel like I kind of plateaued with how big my belly was growing for awhile there, but now it seems to be busy growing again. I can feel it in my ribs and my hips! But I absolutely love having a baby belly, so bring it on.

This pregnancy is just flying by! I think the holidays, combined with taking care of a one year old, definitely keep me busy and not so entirely focused on being pregnant. Lately, my healthy craving of choice has been clementines. These are much better for the sweet tooth cravings that are constantly there. I'm back with my Diet Coke drinking, but I'm trying to limit it and still take in more water than soda. I've been exercising about 4-5 times a week, and while it feels good to stay active, I'm not sure it's helping slow down the weight gain all that much! :) Probably the only unwelcome thing going on right now are the bloody noses that I seem to get every morning. It's not entirely surprising given the problems with my nose I've had in the past, but still annoying!

Overall, things are just going great! I love being pregnant, love feeling this little girl bump around in there, and just can't believe that we get to meet her in a few short months!

(We're still taking name suggestions!)


6 comments:

.:.chhour.:. said...

You look amazing!

Haley Flowers said...

I'm glad everything is ok after the accident. You look so cute pregnant!

suzanne said...

Cute pic little ms. preggers! I like Aubrey Andrus, Kira Andrus, Savannah Andrus tho that doesn't fit as well, Tamsen,

Mendel Family said...

You look incredible as usual! I can't believe you are that far along already! I like the name Kira as you have mentioned to me. Or I like the name Audrey, I don't know if I have told you that. I think that would be cute. Reece and Audrey. Names are the hardest!

Los Smith said...

Congrats on the big 24! or 25? You look way cute preggers :). I love the name Leeza, why? I dont know I just think it goes well with your last name...Leeza Andrus :) just a thought

Stacy said...

Wow! You've been busy. Want to do our wrapping too? :) I feel like I was on top of things more this year, but feel like I still have a lot to do. Reece is such a cutie, and you look great too Summer.