Thursday, December 10, 2009

.:Christmas is Coming:.



I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming! Here are a few pictures to show what we've been up to lately!

My little candy cane girl. Isn't she the cutest?

In her green fur dress. She looks pretty cute sitting on that present!

We've been doing some holiday baking.

Thin Mints

Peppermint Bark

Chocolate Candy Cane Whoopie Pies

I think she liked being my helper, what do you think?

We started doing an advent calendar with Reece. I made this out of a mini muffin tin. Obviously she doesn't get the counting and just lives for getting her candy out of there each day, but I figure it's never too early to expose her to some numbers!

We also got our holiday ornaments. My parents have always given each of us an ornament for Christmas with our name and the year on it. Josh started getting them when we got married, and now they give them to Reece! I love looking at our tree and seeing all of the fun memories! We decided to do this as a family, too. Here are our ornaments for this year.

My baking is done, presents are wrapped (mostly), and Christmas cards are going out this weekend! We're loving the holiday season!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

Precious face of chocolate love!

Mendel Family said...

I am very impressed with how much you have gotten done! You are a pregnant wonder woman! I love Reece's green dress!! I wish I was as on the ball like you. Every year I say I will be, but this year I am going to blame it on Matt's surgery :)

Josh and Nat said...

your so crafty and cute.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Yummy treats Summer! And Reece looks so cute in her Christmas dress!

Jaime said...

Wow you are on top of things for Christmas...I am a bit jealous! hehe