Saturday, December 19, 2009

.:Naughty or Nice:.

I'm guessing this doesn't fall in the nice category....

I'm glad I didn't pay to have Reece see Santa this year! This is at our ward Christmas breakfast this morning. I've never seen a kid fight so hard to get away from Santa before! I think she was the worst freak out of the entire ward.

Maybe next year will be better!

(PS - If you look at my pregnancy countdown, we are officially in double digits as of today! I remember when that thing said over 200 days left! Crazy!)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome. Classic. Hilarious!!!

suzanne said...

This is exactly why you always knew Santa was around but we never had you sit on his lap. This picture is priceless!

Mendel Family said...

Love it! She is normal!

Haley Flowers said...

What a great picture! Its sad but funny how traumatic it is for them to sit on his lap!!

Los Smith said...

one word "Priceless" :)

nison (nic + allison) said...

Who knew a kid wouldn't want to sit on Santa's lap? So funny.

Josh and Nat said...

that is great. i seriously don't know why lilly didn't scream, it is in her nature too. I just think we built santa up so much that she was just intriqued by him... a little uncomfortable nonetheless. ha ha reece is awesome!

Dani said...

So classic! Love it.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh poor thing! She is NOT happy! Marley just stared and stared and stared at Santa.

Sarah Jane said...

that is so funny! Poor Reece. BTW, thanks for the cute christmas card!

The Tucketts said...

I love it! That mean Santa Claus!