Sunday, January 25, 2009

.:Four Months:.

My baby is four months today! I can't even believe it. Reece is just growing and changing so much every day. I love to see what new things she is going to learn each day. She is really coming into a fun age right now, and I am just loving every minute of being a mommy! She has her four month checkup tomorrow (shots - sad!) She also has excema on her cheek, chest, and shoulder really bad, so I'm hoping he'll give her something for that as well. It is getting bad, but it doesn't seem to bother her at least! We are still working on rolling over. She is starting to get the motion, and is getting momentum and can get up on her side. I think she'll do it soon! We are also probably starting rice cereal with her this week if her doctor gives us the okay. She is super interested in what we are eating, and makes movements with her mouth, so I think she is ready. She is such a sweet girl and I just love her more and more every day!

At four months Reece likes:
- Smiling at Mom and Dad
- Laughing for Mom and Dad
- Laying on her changing table
- Being naked
- Baths
- Sucking on her hands
- Talking up a storm
- Watching T.V./Baby Einstein
- Watching the fish
- Sitting in the Bumbo chair
- Grabbing onto things (this is new - she is still figuring her hands out!)
- Laying on her playmat
- Standing in our laps
- Looking in the mirror

At four months, Reece doesn't like:
- Getting out of the bath (Brrr!)
- Being swaddled (We're working on weaning that right now!)
- The swing (I've given up on this)

She's our beautiful baby and we love her so much!

No comments: