Wednesday, January 7, 2009

.:January so far:.


Just a few random pictures of the babe. She is so much fun right now! I am loving this new stage she is going into. Reece is really strong - her neck and back have always been pretty strong, and now she is able to bear her weight on her legs for long periods of time. Her new favorite thing is to 'stand' in Josh or I's lap. She loves her hands, and is constantly sucking on them. She's turned into quite the drool monster! She can grab on to toys, but doesn't really have control over what she does with the toys, and doesn't seem to realize that she's actually holding them! We are going to keep working on that. I've been bad at tummy time lately, and need to start doing better with that so that she can start working on rolling over. I'm not stressed about her reaching any milestones, but I do need to make sure that I give her opportunities to do it on her own! She's just turned into a much happier baby, and loves to talk and smile. She's also loving the mirror right now. She's just such a sweetheart!