Monday, January 5, 2009

.:My Baby:.

After I gave Reece her bottle tonite, and was rocking her for a minute, I just had the feeling that I was falling in love with her all over again. She is almost four months old now, and her little personality is starting to shine through so much. I realized that she's not going to want me to be holding her a ton for much longer, and while I'm anxious for her to reach new milestones, I'm kind of sad to be leaving some of the little baby stuff behind. She is such a sweet girl, and is getting to a really fun stage right now. She loves to look in the mirror - at herself, and at whoever is holding her. Her newest thing is 'standing' on your lap while you hold her. She has strong legs! Her neck and back are so strong, and she's going to be sitting on her own before we know it. I'm so grateful for her, and the joy she's brought to Josh and I. She is such a blessing in our lives. We love you Reece!