Tuesday, January 20, 2009

.:Poor Baby:.

Yesterday was such a rough day with Reece. She was crying/screaming for a good part of the day. I was so worn out and so frustrated with her. But I ended up feeling really guilty for feeling that way. Turns out the poor girl had a stomach ache. She was just straining to go to the bathroom, and I could tell that it was hurting her because the consistency was different. It was the worst scream I've ever head from her. It was much different - just urgent and painful - and she was just looking at me with tears running down her cheeks. It made me want to cry right alongside her! It is awful to feel so helpless when she is so obviously in need of comfort that I couldn't give her. She was finally able to calm down later in the evening, and we just loved on her extra, hoping it would help. She actually slept great last nite, and seems much happier today, so I'm hoping it has passed. Poor girl!

No comments: