Wednesday, January 7, 2009

.:Josh and I:.

I've seen this floating around the blogging world, and thought it would be fun to do it for Josh and I.

1. Where did you meet?
On a group date with a bunch of his friends and my friends. We actually didn't talk much that first nite, and I went home early because I was sick. (He still gives me a bad time about that!) We all went out again the next weekend, and we have been together just about every nite since!
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
I thought he was super cute, and didn't think that he would really be that into me.
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
I don't remember, but I imagine jeans and a button up shirt.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
At my friend's apartment that I was staying at.

5. Where did you go for your first date?
We had been out a bunch with friends, bowling and hanging out, but the first time we actually went out totally alone, we went to Chili's.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
I'm not sure when we defined ourselves as a couple, but we started spending every nite together after the first week!

7. How did he/she ask you out?
Oh, I don't know. We probably just talked on the phone. He didn't have a cell phone at the time, so I would have to call and leave messages on his answering machine at home for him to check later and call me back!

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes he has! He climbed the balcony at my apartment (with a bum knee I might add) and broke into my apartment to cover the floor in my room with rose petals, left me a dozen roses with my ring.
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
One so far - our sweet daughter Reece. Can't wait to add more!

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Yes, if you count speeding! He is an agressive driver sometimes!
I'm always trying to micromanage his driving!
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
I think it was right from the start, from the first nite that we started talking and hanging out. It just grew and grew, and about a month after we started dating, I had a moment when I was driving and I just KNEW that we were going to get married. Who knew I was going to have to wait for over a year and a half for that to happen! :)

12. Do you trust this person?
YES

13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future?
Eternally!

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you?
I love anything he gets for me, but I am a girl, and just love to get flowers! One day he snuck into my classroom when I was taking my kids to lunch, and left roses petals all over the floor, roses on my desk, and Cafe Rio for my lunch. He knows the way to a girls heart!

15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves?
I'll only put this since he knows it drives me crazy (and the worst part is that he can't even help it!) - SNORING!

16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
In a real home, out of school, and a few more kids - enjoying everything our kids will be involved in!

17. What causes the most arguments?
Probably my moodiness! :)

18. How long have you been together?
Since February of 2004 - so almost five years!

19. Are you Married?
Yes! For three years and a few months!

Josh is my best friend, and I feel so blessed to be his wife! He is a wonderful husband, and a great dad, and I wouldn't be with anyone else!