Thursday, June 4, 2009

.:Fun with friends:.

Reece and I are lucky to have some good mama friends and good baby/toddler friends that we get to spend time with. Here are a few pictures of some of our favorite friends. (We're missing a couple, so sorry to those mamas/kiddos!)

Here is Reece and Dawson. Sarah (Dawson's mama) and I have been waiting for the day they could sit side by side in the cart together. It's so cute! (They even hold hands when we go on walks in the stroller!)

Here is Reece with her friend Luke. We get to see Luke close to every week or every other week on average. He's such a cutie!

And here is Reece with cute Lilly. We haven't seen Lilly a ton, but we plan to these next few months before she moves away. (In fact, we're going over to play today!)

4 comments:

Dani said...

Gotta love those double carts!! I wish all stores had them! Aren't good little toddler friends the best?! They seem to entertain my kids way better than I can as a mom. :)

Sarah said...

We are glad to have you guys as our baby/mama friends too! I love the face Reece is making in that second picture it's soooo funny!

Mendel Family said...

Yay for Reece and Luke! We love hanging out with you guys!

Josh and Nat said...

I wish you could come play everyday, lilly is so entertained with her little friend Reece.