Monday, June 15, 2009

.:This Week:.

Here is what I'm looking forward to this week:

- Hanging out with Sarah and Stacy today
- Seeing Natalie sometime this week???
- Going to the doctor (okay, not totally looking forward to this, but at least I'll be able to cross it off my to-do list)
- Craft group!
- Working out
- Weather getting warmer (I hope! Rain, rain, go away!)
- Getting Josh's Father's Day stuff ready (Any ideas, anyone? I'm still open to suggestions!)
- Reece getting better at crawling (Yep, she's starting to move. Pretty clumsy still, but I'm pretty sure she'll be getting efficient in the next week or so! Yikes!)
- Celebrating Josh's first Father's Day! He is such a great dad!
- Super Saturday for enrichment!

What I'm not looking forward to:

- Josh going out of town for three days :(

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Where's Josh going?

Sharon said...

Sounds like a fun week...except for going to the doctor! I am also looking forward to warm weather, it has been so gloomy for the last couple weeks, the sun is shining today though!